Question
Posted by: Diane | 2011/04/08

weak bladder

I noticed twice now when I have sex with my partner (him on top) that during a certain position/penetration, I lose control of my bladder and find a small wet patch on the sheet - why is that and what is wrong with me? Its very embarrassing, I am finding myself holding back and its affecting our sex life - please help

I assume that you are certain that it is in fact urine and not a vaginal emission...(females can experience an emission of vaginal fluid when they experience orgasm). If this is the case, I wonder whether that 'certain' position presses more on the bladder than other positions. If you are having no difficulties with loss of urine in other positions (and in other conditions - sneezing, coughing) then it suggests that your pelvic floor muscle and sphincter are working sufficiently and you need to avoid that "certain" position. If on the other hand you are having small accidents in other circumstances too, then perhaps you can see a pelvic floor specialist (physiotherapists do such work) to assist with tone of the PC muscle.

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/04/10

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: I | 2011/04/08

Sorry a little late here but I would not know whats wrong but why is it embarrassing, is your partner saying anything about it or are you just feeling embarresed because you should not

Reply to I