Posted by: kate | 2009-04-14

weak at the knees

i am a 59 year old woman. since last week i have had a never ending headache. and i have been dizzy and my knees are wobbly. i have no appetite and no energy. i went to the doctor they did test. my bp, sugar levels and cholestrol are all fine. they cant find any problems. i have been stuck in bed for 3 days cause i just fall over when i try to stand. lately my feet are very cold and my headache is one sided and moves to the back of the head.

Dear Kate
They should look at other causes for the dizziness and headache - even consider sending you for a neurology examination as it could be due to something in the brain. Please contact your doctor and ask him to see you and to refer you to a neurologist if needed?