Question
Posted by: tw | 2010/01/19

Weak apitite

Goodday

I am having this problem with my eating, before i use to have a big apitite but these days i do not have a apitet i eat just because i have to eat i do not get hungury at alll, what can i use to get a apitite.

Dear TW
Loss of appetite is always a sign that there is either a physical or a psychological problem. I would recommend that you have a medical checkup to see if you do not suffer from an underlying problem such as depression. Also ask the dr to prescribe a multivitamin and mineral supplement to boost your appetite.

1

Dear TW