Question
Posted by: dino | 2013/01/08

weak

i am a 30 year old male and i had sex with more than 50 women in my life,now i hav noticed that i dont get erected in some woman if i put a condom and this worries me a lot

There is a condition called situational/circumstantial erectile dysfunction. - meaning that with certain people or under certain circumstances you might experience erectile problems - that could explain why you do not experience the problem always. It might be worth your while to read up a bit about that.

1
Posted by: XXX | 2013/01/09

I hope you tell all these women about your sleeping around so they can be aware of the health risks.

Reply to XXX