Question
Posted by: Barney | 2010-11-17

We-Vibe II

Hi. Has anyone here got experience with the We-Vibe II. What are your opinions and what are some things to try?

This Forum is specifically designed for professional comments and feedback. No Comment.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: A man | 2010-11-18

I assume you mean what toys to try? We have not tried the We Vibe but it has a very good reputation and was toy of the year in 2008. I recently bought my lady a Mystic Wand, she loves it and so do I, excellent investment. There are so many toys available, and what works for one does not necessarily work for another.

Reply to A man
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-11-18

Reply to sexologist