Question
Posted by: Joey | 2010/12/10

We-Vibe

Hi, has anyone comments to make regarding the vibrator called We-Vibe. My partner is about to buy one for us and would like to have some comments, negative and positive.
Thanks,

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Lucky you! Lucky you both! It keeps winning the best sex toy of the year-and deservedly so. A woman may use it alone for simultaneous vaginal and clitoral stimulation plus a couple can use it during vaginal penetration. It is small, powerful and does what is should do- give fun and pleasure.
On my site : www.dreve.co.za, I have just received the WE VIBE II in new colours- completely seductive:)

1
Posted by: ageing and sexuality expert | 2010/12/13

Reply to ageing and sexuality expert