Question
Posted by: Demi | 2010/05/05

We Vibe

Is a We Vibe any good?
My bf and I want to get one, but due to the price, I''d rather be sure that I was buying something that was worth that kind of money...

Demi, I will struggle to recommend it as I have never personally used one and have never heard from anyone who has. My concerns with it relate to what I would guess would be fairly consistent intense stimulation of the clitoris as you have no control over where that arm is (since the other part is inside you). Most women find that they need to vary the pressure and locality of stimulation of the clitoris otherwise it could become too uncomfortable or numb...but as I say, i have no direct experience so perhaps you could ask someone in the shop about that issue. I am also wondering how it will feel for your partner to enter you if you have a relatively solid toy inside you already - I wonder what that would feel like for him?

Sorry I can't be more help.

Claire
SASHA

8
Posted by: simone | 2010/05/06

Perhaps,but A Man don''t be surprised when one day your wife prefers vibrator more than you.

Reply to simone
Posted by: A man | 2010/05/06

Sorry Simone, I don''t agree, and may sexual experts will tell you the same. A woman can achieve orgasm much easier with a vibrator than with a man or her own hand, and the reasons are obvious. I am not saying it should replace a man, but it certainly enhances lovemaking greatly, my lady and I love using vibrators as part of our lovemaking. I must also mention that she has never had such intense orgasms as she has with a vibrator, it drives her crazy.

Reply to A man
Posted by: simone | 2010/05/06

Common.it''s stuid.Nothing can replace nature.

Reply to simone
Posted by: A man | 2010/05/06

Unique in design, this revolutionary product is the first ever toy that can be used while making love. The innovative design allows for both external and internal stimulation for women engaging in both solo and partner play.

The We-Vibe is hands free, strap free and wireless. Created from medical grade silicone, the We-Vibe is soft and conforms to the female shape, making it comfortable and easy to use.

Discreet in size, the We-Vibe is approximately 3.25 inches long and 1 inch wide, weighing only 60 grams (2 ounces) making it ideal for travel and it''s waterproof!

It is also rechargeable and boasts powerful dual motors and offers dual vibe stimulation in all the right places for both the man and the woman!
The G-Spot stimulator has a tapered “ tear drop”  shape that will naturally hug your G-Spot while you make love. The internal G-Spot vibrator motor will provide the ideal stimulation directly to the G-Spot and the pleasure ribs will gently massage the G-Spot when a penis or dildo moves inside the vagina.

The We-Vibe is Perfect for Couples or Solo Play.

The We-Vibe is extremely versatile. It has the power of a large vibe but is small enough to fit into a women’ s contours and deliver stimulation directly to the Clitoris and G-Spot. The We-Vibe has no wires or straps to get in the way or ruin the mood. Leave your We-Vibe plugged in and charging so it will always be ready when you are. The We-Vibe fits women anatomically and is so slender and conforming that a penis or dildo can easily fit into the vagina along with the We-Vibe.

To Use:

Reply to A man
Posted by: ANON | 2010/05/05

Thanks Demi, approximately how much does it cost?

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Demi | 2010/05/05

It''s a sex toy shaped like a " U" . It vibrates and stimulates the G-spot and clitoris at the same time.

Google it, it looks interesting

Reply to Demi

Demi mind my stupidity, but what is a " We Vibe" ?

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/05/05

Sorry I can't be more help.

Claire
SASHA

Reply to Sexologist