Question
Posted by: Lilmama | 2008/10/27

we trying to have twins

My fiance and I are trying for twins neither of us have any fertility issues but we would like to have twins which drugs can I take to enhance this.I would like to take something orally.

Nix is right that twins are not something to wish for. There are many complications associated with twin pregnancies, including preterm delivery. You have already had one preterm delivery, so would be at increased risk anyway. It would not be ethical for a doctor to prescribe you fertility medication as it has risks.

7
Posted by: lilmama | 2008/10/28

Hi verybody thanx so much for all your replies.Its not that I am trying to have the one that I lossed and the other its just that I am so broody and would just like to have two.Thanx once again for all the replies
xxxxxxx

Reply to lilmama
Posted by: Sorry | 2008/10/28

Sorry Lilmama for sounding so blunt, but b' coz you' ve lost a baby, you now want 2?? Sympathies for your loss, but you need to count your blessings - at least you were able to fall pregnant and have a child!

Reply to Sorry
Posted by: Lindsay | 2008/10/28

Hi Lilmama, Sorry about your loss. I' m not an expert on this issue but the little information I have is that having twins is possible if you are assisted by a fertility expert in the process of conceiving like Angelina Jolie and other celebrities. My suggestion is that you consult one, don' t lose hope or be discouraged until you have obtained an EXPERT advice on this. Good luck.

Reply to Lindsay
Posted by: Nix | 2008/10/27

Twins isn' t really something one should wish for. I know it' s a nice idea but twins come with a whole heard of issues and risks. please rethink this.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: lilmama | 2008/10/27

Hi Putny
You dont know me or where I am coming from.Gave borth to a prem in May she passed away on 01/08/08 so please keep your comments to your self and get a life instead of placing your meaningless comments...

Reply to lilmama
Posted by: Putny | 2008/10/27

And here I though these forums were for people with real problems?

Reply to Putny
Posted by: Putny | 2008/10/27

And here I thought these forums were for people with real problems?

Reply to Putny