Posted by: Julie | 2008-11-07

We need help

My boyfriend &  i are constantly at each others throat so we wana go for therapy or some sort og help. Where could we go as in a place or area &  how much would it cost for per session?

Try calling FAMSA< a national organization which ought to be in your phone book, and they can suggest couples counsellors in your area, with some indication of likely costs

D, How long is a session??

Posted by: D | 2008-11-07

Phone famsa, their waiting list is like two months tho... they referred us to a couples counsellor, it costs R430 a session, one persons medical aid pays. ie Im on medical aid, my partner isnt, mine pays for the session

Reply to D
Posted by: !!! | 2008-11-07

FAMSA - check in your phone book or online for a number.

Reply to !!!