Question
Posted by: Angie | 2010/07/03

We need a baby

I am HIV negative and my fiance is HIV positive and want to have a baby. The problem is he is concerned about the cost of the procedures. I would like to know where can I go for such a procedure and how much it may cost us

He should be on HAART and you would need artificial insemination with washed sperm. This is done at a Fertility Clinic. I'm afraid I can't tell you the costs.

2

Posted by: Purple | 2010/07/05

When you say you " need"  a baby, it sounds as if you want to go off and snatch one. You want a baby, you don''t need one.

Reply to Purple