Question
Posted by: Kesha | 2011-03-08

We don''t do it anymore

I have been with the same guys for years. We live together and have become very comfortable. Thing is we hardly have se>  <  anymore. I like se>  <  so have no problem but it is just like it has become such a task, I much rather help myself out. When we do have se>  <  it is usually not that great anyway.

But I have to admit I do miss the real thing. How do I tell him or change things around.

It is important to know that as in all things, relationships have to be worked on. It would be important to know what your relationship is like generally. It seems that you have been together for a long time and sex has become mundane. Do you still spend quality time together. Do you have fun together. Is your communication good. When having intercourse, do you spend enough time on foreplay to ensure that both of you are aroused? It is important no matter how long you are together to not get into a rut, boredom is not good for a good sexual relationship.

4
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-03-10

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Fingers | 2011-03-09

Let you fingers do the walking and the talking.....

Reply to Fingers
Posted by: XXX | 2011-03-09

You need to spice things up a bit ie use toys,different positions,have sex in other rooms in the house,send naughty text''s-emails,go away for a naughty week end etc etc

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Theuns | 2011-03-08

Have you spoken to him about the problem?

Reply to Theuns