Question
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

We are the winning nation yet the pigs are hard at war

Tell me why these baboons, loucasts blacks who still needs 1000 to evolve were the best grade 12 students in SA. Beating the white students by far.

An 18-year-old learner Komane Ngoanapedi Mmadikgetho of Glen-Cowie Girls High School who is going to study Actuarial Science at Wits University rated the best overall learner in the Province and also the top learner in the country by scoring 100% in Mathematics, physical science and accounting subjects. Komane also received distinctions in Sepedi, English, Life Orientation and Life Science.

Mamashela Madimetja Komogela Julius of Pax High School was rated the second best performer in the country for receiving 100% in both Mathematics and Physical Science. He got distinctions in Sepedi, Geography, English, Life Science and Life Orientation.

The third best performer in Physical Science and Mathematics is Farisani Ramabulana of Manaledzi Secondary School. He scored 100% in both Mathematics and Physical Science. He also got distinctions in Tshivenda, English, Life Orientation and Agricultural Science.

8
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/30

Corrupt, brainwashed ANC- cadre minds will never change their ''convictions'', their denialism will be their very own undoing and eventual demise!

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

What facts are you talking about Whena? Dont be jelous now. Blacks are intelligent people this is just the begining.

DH how do you begin to make mention that and I quote you " The fact that young Komane is going to study Actuarial Science at Wits doesn''''t mean that he is going to pass 1st year" 
Eat your heart out you moron these black students outsmarted everyone in the country and this is just the begining. Whena i have answered your questions what more do you want. Or do you want a dfferent answer. perhaps you want me to say " nyes baas the education system is so poor, JZ is no good baas, crime is out of control, nyes this nyes that"  You see am not that kind of a guy, i am radical and DH will explain it better to you. There is no amount of lies and deceipt that comes from pigs that will ever change my convictions.

I AM BLACK AND STRONG AND I HAVE MADE MY POINT

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/29

Desmond Tutu himself was quoted as tell Zuma that he and the ANC government don’ t represent the people, they represent thier own interests, and sadly the brainwashed ANC- cadres like Sello, dont seem the snap so lekker!

Reply to DWM
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/29

The fact that young Komane is going to study Actuarial Science at Wits doesn''t mean that he is going to pass 1st year.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Whena | 2013/01/29

DWM- typical brainwashed ANC- cadre. Once they are presented with facts they fall back onto blaming apartheid/ personal attacks/ racism etc

Reply to Whena
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/29

Yeah I''ve noticed thats what he does Whena.

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Whena | 2013/01/29

Sello- why are you not answering the other posts? Run out of ANC propoganda and b...shit to defend what you have been espousing?/

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Whena | 2013/01/29

Sello

Please check your facts!!!

Reply to Whena