Question
Posted by: Noko | 2011/01/26

we are all married

I am involved to the married guy and I aslo married. we always telling how much we love each other, but I do not how far this will go on and how it will end since we are married or take this as something of that moment only, now it is getting worse as he so supportive and he respects all conditions of our relationships.

He only respects all these conditions because it suits him - and the same goes for you. You both have fun without responsibilities attached to it.How would your partners feel if they know? Spend the same energy in your marriage and then you will not need to be 'involved'. Relationships like this often stop if the guy knows he must take the whole package (boots,boobs,baggage and all). Reflect on your real motivation for this involvement. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: Romany | 2011/01/26

Yes, Anon. Thank God I too am not stupid.

Reply to Romany

Lucky we all are not all stupid :)

Posted by: Zenzile | 2011/01/26

Fire never knocks - it just happens, it is only later we try to look for the course but all that is burnt in fire cannot be regained.

You are seating on a -|- ing time bomb and you are wondering why is it taking so long to explode......It is a time and bound to explode if you wait long enough.

Conditions of infedility& mdash & mdash & mdash nonsense.....bottom line, you are bringing AIDS HOME....don''t give me the crap about using condoms over a while you will stop, or it will break one of the two will happen, you know why - this is life, yo can''t cheat it, it only fools you to believe that you can''t be caught.

Reply to Zenzile
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/26

Reply to sexologist