Posted by: Stephanie | 2009-10-09

I don' t know what is wrong with me lately - I am extremely moody, cry a lot, am always tired, have little or no appetite. I make a huge thing out of unimportant things - my boyfriend does not phone me or sms me as often as I would like and I fly off the handle and say mean things to him - I love him dearly and don' t like hurting him, but I seem to get great pleasure of picking a fight and p*****ng him off in the process! I am under a lot of pressure at work and at home ..... please help! I feel as though I cannot cope anymore!

Sounds like someone under a lot of pressure and stress, at work or elsewhere. Search H24 for tips on how to reduce and cope with your stress, and if more is needed, maybe see a pratical counsellor to learn de-stressing methods ?