Question
Posted by: Kyle | 2009/12/19

Way too early!

Bit of a dilemma here, im 17 and im virgin (thats not the problem).
Ive done stuff with girls before but never sex and im having doubts about my sex drive because last week i was with a girl and i actually ejaculated while licking her out! She hadnt even done anything to me, so im worried that i wouldnt be able to get past foreplay let alone lasting long enough to satisfy her. I even wanked the night before i saw the girl should i do it again the next morning or a few hours before seeing her to make sure im not gonna be too excited anything else i can do?

Dear Kyle,

What you have described is a common phenomenon of early ejaculation in adolescent (teenage)early sexual experimentation. As a young teenage man your sex drive is still very strong, fresh and new and you easily acheive heightened states of arousal and experience intense sexual sensitivity and will be prone in the beginning to acheive ejaculation quickly.

I would agree that you could masturbate a few hours before a potential sexual encounter as apposed to a day before. Your "turn around" time as an adolescent is shorter than for older men. Also, should you ejaculate during sexual play, if you clean up, continue with some further sexual play and give yourself a bit of time you should be able to become aroused again and find you may last longer then.

3
Posted by: Woman | 2009/12/19

Kyle, control is something men learn with age and experience. The best advice I can give you, is to masturbate before you see her. Takes some of the pressure off.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Kyle | 2009/12/19

Also, how long will it be after ejaculating that i can go again

Reply to Kyle
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/19

Dear Kyle,

Reply to Sexologist