Question
Posted by: Piet | 2012/01/12

Watter Tipe Sielkundige

Hello Doc

My seun is 6 en gaan Gr 1 toe hierdie jaar hy sukkel baie met woede en agressie. Ons wil hom graag na iemand toe vat wat hom kan help om sy emosies beter te kan verstaan of uit te vind hoekom hy so agressief is. Watter tipe dokter is die beste vir kinders? Ons is in die edenvale area.

Dankie

Piet

OK, Piet, I can't recommend specific doctors, for a number of good reasons. But from the sound of it, you need a child psychologist ( best of all in this situation ) or maybe a child psychiatrist, to assess the boy and understand why he has apparently fairly suddenly become so angry and aggressive. Only when we understand why this is happening, and why now, will it be practical to make effective plans to change this for the better.

1