Posted by: Lynne | 2009-01-22

Watter een?

More Dokter,

Ek is 32 jr jonk en het erg plooie op my voorkop en om my oe.

Wat is die beste behandeling hiervoor? Botox, laser of skin rejuvenation? Daar is seker nie ' n room wat sal help nie, of hoe?

Wat is my beste opsie?

Baie dankie en geniet u dag!!

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lynne, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net, but generally speaking your best approach for wrinkles on the forehead, frown, and around the eyes is Botox. However, if you prefer not to undergo Botox treatments one may consider laser as the next option. Results will be dependent on the type of laser used and the experience of the operator. My suggestion (if laser is your choice) is to consider Fraxel (3 to 6 treatments) or the Lumenis Ultrapulse FX (1 to 2 treatments).
You are 100% correct in that no cream applied topically will remove the wrinkles.