Posted by: cath | 2010-12-19

wats rong

hi doc, i have a serious problem everytym when i meet a man, everything seem to be fine and amazing, the way we make love, tied -|- etc but after some few months i feel like a swimming pool is like my -|- is now too big and belief me am not a cheating type.
there are funny sounds when i make love ,too wet.... i mean really the whole thing is embarrasing.
what do i do to make my -|- tied again??

Kegels exercises which tighten the pelvic musculature is the the Key .Regular training will make your pelvis much tighter . The sounds that you talk about is 'vaginal ballooning 'which occurs at the pre orgasmic stage and is normal

Posted by: Bella | 2010-12-20

It''s your spelling that''s the problem!!!!

Reply to Bella
Posted by: XXX | 2010-12-20

There is nothing wrong with being very wet...makes (most) men want you even more.
Try kegel exercises to help your fanny muscles tighten (if needed).

Reply to XXX
Posted by: jim | 2010-12-19

Translating - I think you mean Tight (not tied) ?????

Reply to jim