Question
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/01

watery and whitish fluid

I have had watery and whitish fluid coming out of my breast, I did go on periods, for the normal 4 days,then I started bleeding a day after my peiod ended, it was dark brownish blood, not that heavy, but that persited for five days now it has stopped again, could it be related to pregnacny or not, cause the day after my last peiriod I had unproteced sex and the day after that I started bleeding again.

Pregnancy is a possible cause , but there are others. I would suggest that you see your doctor to sort out what the problem is.

2

Posted by: woman | 2010/02/02

must mention though I have done a pregnancy test anf it came out negative, I dont have any kids, I need to know what could be causing this

Reply to woman