Question
Posted by: Plum | 2012/12/04

Waterful orgasm

i have never had a problem to orgasm during sex. but in the last 2 weeks i couldnt reach orgasm with my man, i enjoyed every moment but when i have to orgasm it just fizzled out. We were having sex yesterday, we were doing all we could to make sure I came. i was on top, when it happened, i came but it was too wet like the water was pouring out. it has never happened to me before. its scary. is it normal? please help!!!

Dear Plum
This sounds totally normal. There are a few possible reasons for why you had a more watery ejaculation than normal. It is possible that there was a small amount of urine mixed in with the orgasmic fluids. This is because, unlike men, women don’t have sphincter muscles to close of the bladder during orgasm. It is also possible, that you had been building up to orgasm without release over the last few weeks and that you experienced a particularly intense orgasm as a result, during which the strong contractions caused the accumulated fluid to pour out.
There is really no need to be scared, there is nothing wrong with you.

SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

4
Posted by: A lady | 2012/12/04

nothing wrong with it, it happens to me quite often and its amazing, my man loves it. Consider yourself lucky as not all women can achieve it

Reply to A lady
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012/12/04

As far as I know this happens when you have an orgasm and it was a good one!! I am no expert but I am sure you can read up on this subject on the internet.

I am rather sure it is not unhealthy because you get a few women doing this!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Plum | 2012/12/04

But what causes that? is it normal? is it suppose to happen? is it healthy?

Reply to Plum
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012/12/04

You were most probably squerting!! It happens to some women and nothing to worry about!!

Reply to Chris758