Question
Posted by: Bigeasy | 2011/01/25

WATERFALL- D-MANNOSE

Has anyone ever tried this product? It is being tounted as a miracle cure for urinary tract infections including chronic prostatitis. As someone who has been battling for over 10 years with some complications the Dr''s all over SA cant get rid off, I would like to find out from fellow forumists if they is anyone who has ever tried it and is it as miraculous as people in the testimonials are saying. I know i will have to try myself but i just thought i should check. Have you ever heard of if Dr?

'Disclaimer: Nothing on this site is meant to constitute medical advice. Check with your own your doctor before taking any action.'If a product needs to put such a disclaimer on their website, I will be reluctant to use it.I would suggest you get all the information you can, consult your doctor and discuss it with him/her and then make a decision. Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Chris | 2011/01/25

Google this subject, there is a lot to read about on Google

Reply to Chris