Question
Posted by: Crys | 2012/03/29

water retention no period

Hi, I have been off the injection since Nov and havent had a period since. Im also on a diet and have been stuck on 66kg for the last 3weeks although loosing 10cm. Im wondering if it could be that I have water retention as a result of having no period. Is there something I can use to get my period back or can I go back on the pill may triphasel. Thks

It can take up to a year after stopping the injection before your period returns. Water retention would not be as a result of not having a period. You can go back on Triphasil if you wish.