Question
Posted by: Zexeon | 2011/11/08

Water retention

Which foods is best to eat to over come water retention as my left ankle is very swollen? (I fell and hurted my left leg approx. 2 weeks ago and it but its fine now) Thanks.

Dear Zexeon
Although you say that your left leg is fine, it is probably still damaged because you say the ankle is very swollen. This is probably not water retention, but inflammation. Water retention would make both legs swell up. If you have not yet seen a medical doctor for a checkup of your left leg, please make an appointment ASAP. You may have torn your ligaments or broken a bone in your leg or foot which should receive medical treatment.
Get medical help immediately

1

Dear Zexeon
Get medical help immediately