Question
Posted by: Neo | 2011/01/18

WATER RETENTION

How do i know if i am retaining water> > 
I dont pee often , maybe twice a day, eventhough i have liquids.

I feel it is also hampering my weight loss.

I''m not sure whether i should take water tablets.

My age: 30
Female.

Please help!!!

Dear Neo
If you are retaining water your hands and feet may swell and if you press on the feet or legs, it will make an indentation which takes quite a while to disappear. If you suspect that you are retaining water and also only urinate twice a day, then you must first consult a medical doctor to see if you are not suffering from kidney disease. Please do not take diuretics without first having a medical examination because if you do have kidney problems then taking diuretics could make you very ill.
Take care

1

Dear Neo
Take care