Question
Posted by: She | 2011/02/14

Water gushing out

I have a 4months old baby &  breast feeding. I experience a strange thing most of the times after having a bath. There is a lot of water coming out of my vigina a few munites after bathing, even when Im standing. When I go to the toilet it will just gush out without pushing the urine out. What can this be?

It is probably the bath water that gets into your vagina and then runs out. Your vagina may be a bit wider after the birth.

3

Posted by: Nini | 2011/02/16

I cant offer you any advice but you need to start doing kegal exercises to strengthen your muscles again, especially since you''ve recently had a baby - pregnancy &  birth will definately effect you internally.

Reply to Nini
Posted by: PUrple | 2011/02/15

Bath water that went up while you bath will come out when you stand up. This happens to all women, you probably just never really noticed it before.

Shower instead as it won''t happen in the shower.

Reply to PUrple