Question
Posted by: Steven | 2010/01/20

Water drops from noes,

I sometimes have water dripping out of my nose. It usually happens while I am gyming. Its definatley not mucas or anything of that sort cause it sorta just drips out and feels like a water substance. Is there anything that I need to be concerned about?

Hallo Steven
Have you ever had a head injury? - it could be a sign of serebro spinal fluid leaking if you had. Sometimes fluid built up in the sinuses can leak out if you change position and it may leak out like water. See in what position this happens and see if you can duplicate this when not in the gym. Your doctor can test the fluid to see whether it comes from the sinuses or not.

2

I have the same problem - specially in winter. And my nose is always red.
My doctor told me to test for allergies

Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/20

Hallo Steven

Reply to cyberdoc