Question
Posted by: K | 2008/06/27

Water

Hi DietDoc

My friend (who has lost a lot of weight due to cancer and chemo) asked me if was better to replace full-cream milky tea (energy) with water to meet her water quota? And does herbal teas count?

Dear K
If you friend has lost a lot of weight due to cancer and chemo, I don't understand why she is not allowed to have milky tea as this would provide her with some energy and liquid. The generaly recommendation is that adults should have 2,5 litres of

2
Posted by: kuka | 2008/07/03

Hi,I like to know that it is okay to drink warm water to loose weight.Please advice

Reply to kuka
Posted by: Diet Expert | 2008/06/27

Dear K
I got cut off while replying to you just now. To continue - adults need 2,5 L of liquid a day which can consist of tea, coffee, milk, herbal teas, water, bottled water, soda water, cold drinks, fruit juice, etc. So your friend could use any one of these liquids to make up her quota depending on which ones she can stomach (i.e. if she still feels nauseous due to chemo, etc).
DD

Reply to Diet Expert