Question
Posted by: anon2 | 2008/09/05

Watched

Sometimes it feels as if something bad is watching me at home, and also as if eyes of the alarm record every movement I make. I’ m able to ignore it most of the time. Would it help if I sell the house and move away?

Selling the house is not a solution. What is likely is that for some reason you are feeling paranoid and suspicious, fearful of some sort of harm, and if you moved, you'd feel the same somewhere else. Rather see a good psychiatrist for a thorough assessment and treatment advice, as some medication might help you to feel much stronger and better able to cope with this.

4
Posted by: LIS | 2008/09/05

I ALSO GET THAT SOMETIMES . ITS EXCITING!

Reply to LIS
Posted by: Babes | 2008/09/05

Spot on Ruby,

Reply to Babes
Posted by: Ruby | 2008/09/05

Many years ago I lived on the 6th floor of a building and every time I got into the elevator, I was sure that there was " something"  with me in the elevator. I could feel it' s presence. So I started praying every time I got into the elevator and by the second day I definitely did not feel " that thing"  in the elevator any more.

So try to pray about this " thing"  watching you, it might help.

Good luck.

Reply to Ruby
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/09/05

It won' t help it could happen any place, its a ugly feeling but it pass sometimes.

Reply to Zexeon