Question
Posted by: mj | 2010/11/03

wat the odds

I am worried the cd broke the other nite and am now thinking of going for and aids test.. how long after sex do i have to go for test... am so worried dont no what to do..

i didnt want to have sex so soon and he didnt want to use cd had to force the issue.. now he has left me and have since been told that he was a player by my friends.. wat the odds please advise..

you can be tested now but will be required to go again for a later test to confirrm the results. this refers to the 'window period' whereby it may take sometime for the virus to replicate in the body enough to be present in an HIV test. your HIV testing centre will explain the process to you.

4
Posted by: dom | 2010/11/04

if its still within 72hrs go see your dr

Reply to dom
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/04

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: jackie | 2010/11/03

To lol your wrong... you can test now but they will advise you to come back in 4-6months(not sure the exact time) if you test now it will tell you if you had aids befor... they will then tell you to come in in a few months to make sure you didnt get it recently and its not showing yet..

Reply to jackie
Posted by: Lol | 2010/11/03

Lol! I was going to suggest you take in to be fixed!
Well you can''t fix a CONDOM!
You can test anytime. Makes no difference, either you have it or you don''t. Rather go now to be safe!

Reply to Lol