Question
Posted by: WIFE | 2013/01/09

wat r my rights

hi there
i am married 13 months and been together for 11 years.
recently found out he is cheating on me with several woman.i have alot of evidence though none to say that they went on to do the deed, but who needs confirmation?half of his family disrespects me and he is ok with it, etc. anyway, ive taken him back and he swore hed stop, he didnt. this has started before the wedding.
we have 2 children,i have one from a previous relationship, so 3 in total. together we own 3 properties, none which is on both our names only(he owns one with his parents, and co signed one with his brother and i own one on my own).
i quit my job a year before we got married for the children and to support him in his ventures. idealy it worked out for both of us if i didnt work.
well, ive decided on divorce, i think he wants it to as he is not trying to change my mind, its just the right thing to do now.

id like to know, since i am unemployed, what are my rights, we are married COP. he said he is not leaving, i should get a flat and it is his car etc, we only have one car...he is being a real b*tch about things.