Question
Posted by: gladys | 2015/07/06

What can i do to feel like having sex?

I don't have that feeling of wanting to have sex anymore to anyone.I don't have butterfly s on my tummy anymore when a man holds me

- 2015/07/07

It is difficult to know what might be going on for you with so little information. I recommend that you see a doctor with expertise in sexual medicine that may order some hormonal blood tests to rule out any organic causes for your absent libido. Once you have your hormonal blood results back, you might want to see a sex therapist. 

1
Posted by: Tegan | 2015/07/07

How old are you? Any medical conditions or medications? Lots of things can cause a loss of interest in sex, it's worth going for a check up and discussing it with your doctor.

Reply to Tegan