Question
Posted by: dw | 2009/12/15

wasted time?

This guy I was seeing for a short period told me he couldnt see me anymore because he said he was scared that he would go out with me for 2 years and then we might have a fight or something and break up and then he would have wasted my time and I would have lost that time to have a baby with someone else. I am 38 and he is 34. I have already told him Im not sure I want children. Does this sound like a legitimate reason to end a relationship? We had everything else going for us ie. friendship, on the same page regarding lifestyle, attraction....

It does sound over-cautious of him,. doesn't it ? Many things could happen 2 years ahead - but he seems to think of both of you as helpless in the hands of fate - yet obviously tou could both influence those outcomes. He sounds too over-cautious to be able to manage a serious relationship right now

3
Posted by: Sorry | 2009/12/15

He wanted to end the relationship and was trying to find a nicer way of putting it..He cares about u but he just doesnt see the future with u.

Reply to Sorry
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/12/15

Maybe thats just his way of ending it nicely...

Reply to Kelly