Question
Posted by: Angry | 2011/10/18

wasted my time?

OMW!!! i am a=so mad at myself. i have been seeing this guy for nearly a year now, he seemed like the perfect guy, attentive, affectionate, loving..everything a girl could possibly want.
this weekend i decided to do thing without him and see other friends, i left my charger at home so couldn''t txt but i could switch my phone on occasionally and call him and make sure he doesn''t feel neglected.
and yesterday, i get a txt saying that it''s over, that we obviously dont want the same things in life???WTF????
i mean seriously? how pathetic is that?
how needy can you be?
two days without me and its the end of the world? really?
i feel disgusted with myself for allowing him into my life, for opening up to him and for sleeping with him. what a waste of my time he has been.
it''s so selfish and self centered!!!! i am so angry!!!

Few of us are perfect, though some of us are awfully nice ! I wonder whether, when someone seems utterly perfect, we should hear a warning bell that either they're putting on a brilliant performance, or our own neediness is inflating them beyond what's natural or likely.
If he over-reacted so pathetically to such a small event, then he's VERY far from being perfect. Maybe this reminds us that it's too easy to sleep with someone before you actually really know them. Buyt at least its better you discovered his true nature early rather than later. Enjoy your freedom.

9
Posted by: Latoya | 2011/10/18

I doubt if he meant it when he said its over, i think he is just trying to get your attention, before this week ends, you guys will be back together, its not easy to give up a year''s relationship over such a silly issue.

You will post sooner to tell us that you are together again.

I wish you all the best in this relationship, good relationships are hard to find, talk to this man, they are also insecure like Ty said, he might be feeling insecure, especially because you studying, to obtain your senior degree.

Reply to Latoya
Posted by: Phil | 2011/10/18

So why are your cross really?

That someone actually cares?

Because someone might feel hurt because you out of the blue decided to change?

Come on  put the shoe on your foot  and maybe you will see his point? Carring and values can easilly be confused with the word " needy" 

Food for thought...

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2011/10/18

Totally agree with Ty

Reply to Hornyguy
Posted by: Ty | 2011/10/18

have any of you may be thought of the fact, that maybe this guy has also been hurt very badly in the past, he is having a few insecurity issues. One of somebody’ s first defensive methods is too attack hence why he broke up with you first. he also thought you were perfect but then suddenly you decided not to see him for a weekend so he got worried, it would be nice to also hear his side before passing judgement. The fact is everyone carries some sort of baggage depending on live experiences and what I can see here so do all of you.

Reply to Ty
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/10/18

You do sound cross and with reason!! One year wasted and now you have to start all over again but this time with so much more care!!!

Anon, that is the one thing I agree with. Should my marraige end sometime, I do not think I will fall in love again. Maybe to old for that but I will never be able to handle the hurt again!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Angry | 2011/10/18

just feeling foolish i guess. sometimes when something is too good to be true.. it is.
im a single mother and it takes a long time for me to allow people in my daughter''s and my life, just feel like an idiot.
wish i have seen the signs.

Reply to Angry
Posted by: Romany | 2011/10/18

Do not be angry at yourself.
Better to have found this out now than later....
We all need our space. The older you get the more you appreciate your own company.

Reply to Romany

That is why I will personally never let any body get that close to me ever again. The mess and distruction it causes and the time wasted is just not worth it. I date and have fun with guys, but, my heart is closed off.

Maybe one day I will meet somebody that will break the ice that encases my heart, but he will have to be frikkin Mr Fantastic because I have been hurt too much by unworthy idiots to ever open myself up to that again.