Posted by: Andrew | 2009-04-11

Washing my penis

May sound stupid but I dont really know how to, when im in the bath I usually retract my foreskin and submerge it but this can be quite painful, also if I try washing it with my hands obviously the bit under the foreskin is sensitive and therefore its quite awkward for me to wash it, any suggestions?

i do not know if the pain you experience is from the foreskin itself or the head of the penis. however, high degrees of pain associated with retracting the foreskin are not normal. please see a doctor for a full check-up

Posted by: Anon | 2009-04-15

Time to get circumcised. Over sensitivity will be gone, long lasting erections and sex will be in. It will take a few weeks for the overly sensitive glans lose it. You will not lose it all. Just enough to really enjoy sex. Also no more issues with smegma, smell or having to specially wash your penis every time you are in the tub.

Posted by: Np | 2009-04-14

Go cut your foreskin man, problem solved. (Hamba uyokoluka kwedini.)

Reply to Np