Question
Posted by: Andrew | 2009/04/11

Washing my penis

May sound stupid but I dont really know how to, when im in the bath I usually retract my foreskin and submerge it but this can be quite painful, also if I try washing it with my hands obviously the bit under the foreskin is sensitive and therefore its quite awkward for me to wash it, any suggestions?

Andrew

You are on your own with this one. Apply soap and water and go for it.

3
Posted by: slushssy | 2009/04/12

Why don' t u just get circumcised? It is painfull for only one week. But at least you will be clean

Reply to slushssy
Posted by: Andrew | 2009/04/11

Well, being 56 you have probably stopped producing seaman and have not had a sniff of fanny in years and therefore you probably have the cleanest penis on the planet after all thats probably all you can do with it these days.

Reply to Andrew
Posted by: FRANK | 2009/04/11

I AM A 56 YEAR OLD MAN WITH A FORESKIN AND HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. WHEN YOU ARE IN THE BATH THAT PART OF YOUR BODY IS SUBMERGED. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED A BRAIN TRANSPLANT, PERSONAL HYGIENE COMES NATURALLY UNLESS YOU ARE MAYBE 5/6 YEARS OLD ?

Reply to FRANK