Question
Posted by: MUMMY | 2012/05/23

WAS IT PSYCHOLOGICAL OR WHAT

Hi doc

2008 i found out that my hubby had a ex- girlfriend who is taking ARV''S. After that i was in a out to Gp with a vaginal sores. it came and go. After 2009 dr told me to do HIV test and i refused. He treated me and said if it comes back i must try other dr coz i dont want to do a HIV TEST as he suspected a herpes. it came again &  i decided to do a test (2010) it came negetive. From there it didnt come back(sores). 2011 i repeated because i was preg it came neg again. Tel me dr what was happening if you know.

I don't know, but you can still have herpes even if you are HIV negative. Herpes attacks are sporadic and there can be long periods without any.

1