Question
Posted by: kkkkk | 2010/08/30

Was i wrong to loose it

Yesterday i had an argument with my gf over her missing my birthday, we later made peace but we were kissing and right in the middle of the KISS, she fell asleep my her tongue in my mouth.....I kinda lost it...Now i wonder if this is a common behaviour cause i feel like i must be boring the life out of her for her to sleep during the kiss.

Maybe she was just very tired, for some reason ? Maybe the fighting exhausted her ? If it were narcolepsy ( yes, a possibility ) she would have shown other episodes of falling asleep unexpectedly, especially in emotional situations.
Gosh, if it were purely a matter of being boring, you could be on the Springbok Boring Team, and win gold ! Seriously, relax - she must feel safe and fond of you to be able to fall asleep in such a situation.
AH well, the Pakistan Cricket team, it seems, will no longer be eligible for any major sporting awards - but maybe they could get nominated for an Oscar ?

5
Posted by: KKKKK | 2010/08/31

I think my ego took a dive cause the truth, this has been happening for sometime. Like we would be taking about something and she would fall into deep sleep wakp up and talking things that don''t connect, i suppose it just happened in the worse time...my worry was what if it happens during sex...what then...But i am going to read about this nercolepsy because she did apologise and asked me to help........Maybe it is a sleeping disorder.....I am not loosing my gf to a sleeping to disorder -|- that...we will beat...and if she lost interest, well i can atleast say i tried. Again thanks guys, i am gonna read about this .

Reply to KKKKK
Posted by: Disappointed | 2010/08/31

I think she is trying to show you she has lost interest in your relationship. Sorry.

I am no state to give relationship advice at the moment so take it or leave it.

Reply to Disappointed
Posted by: ChristALmightyPlease | 2010/08/30

bitch please, narcolepsy?! WTF! sincere WTF! she fell asleep with your tongue in her mouth? bitch. . . . . PLEASE!

either this is a pathetic little contrived story (a LIE) or you are the most sorry -|- ing example of a man currently dwelling on earth, if this yarn is true dump her.

you know the trees from the wood right?

Reply to ChristALmightyPlease
Posted by: Kelly | 2010/08/30

Maybe she has narcolepsy... It is a possibility.

Reply to Kelly