Question
Posted by: Lynn | 2010-04-19

warts under soles of feet

Hi doc, I had warts under both of my feet and had it removed approx 3months ago. After the operatiion I had to rest it for six weeks before doing any sports again and I am a runner. I now have problems with the one espescially in the morning when I get up. The other foot who was also operated is fine though.I have tried the Transact plasters but it just helped for that time and it seems I have to keep on using it which shouldn''t be the case. I have also tried anti inflammatary pills. Is there anything else that you can suggest for me to try plse?

Hi Lynn

Difficult one - my advice would be to see a doctor or podiatrist, because I am not the expert on this kind of thing. I'd have recommended those specific plasters, but they seem to be ineffective, and so I know you have seen someone, but it sounds as though you need a second opinion, and a subsequent assessment.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010-04-30

Hi Lynn

Reply to fitnessdoc