Question
Posted by: Lynn | 2010/04/19

warts under feet

I had warts under both of my feet and had it removed approx 3months ago. After the operatiion I had to rest it for six weeks before doing any sports again and I am a runner. I now have problems with the one espescially in the morning when I get up. The other foot who was also operated is fine though.I have tried the Transact plasters but it just helped for that time and it seems I have to keep on using it which shouldn''t be the case. I have also tried anti inflammatary pills. Is there anything else that you can suggest for me to try plse?

Expert ImagePharmacist

I take it that experience pain and discomfort in that foot? You weren't too clear.
If that is the case, an anti-inflammatory may be the best option. If the pain is more severe, or if you think that the wart may be returning, you need to consult your doc again. All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/04/21

Reply to pharmacist