Question
Posted by: Lynn | 2010/04/19

warts under feet

Hi doc, I had warts under both of my feet and had it removed approx 3months ago. After the operatiion I had to rest it for six weeks before doing any sports again and I am a runner. I now have problems with the one espescially in the morning when I get up. The other foot who was also operated is fine though.I have tried the Transact plasters but it just helped for that time and it seems I have to keep on using it which shouldn''t be the case. I have also tried anti inflammatary pills. Is there anything else that you can suggest for me to try plse?

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

Warts under the feet is a very difficult problem to cure and just the scar of the procedure can be painful. You could use special pads in your shoes to take pressure off the area but has your doctor checked that all of the wart is gone?

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/04/25

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum