Question
Posted by: Malusi | 2010/03/24

Warts on my penis

I have had sex with so many woman and before i decided to have one sexual partner i noticed that i was always getting fine rash on the skin of my penis. I went to the Dr and he gave me something for the rash and the rush was gone. A few months later i noticed that 2 warts were growing on skin of my pipi and they are still there, not painful or disturbing when having sex but i''m just concerned. Is this bad or what can i do to get rid of them?

Dear Malusi,

You must see your physician as soon as possible as genital warts is a sexually tranmitted disease which you need to have treated and you may have infected your sexual partners.

3
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/24

see doctor, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Guy | 2010/03/24

I suggest you go see a urologist

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/24

Dear Malusi,

Reply to Sexologist