Question
Posted by: MOM | 2012/03/02

Warts on hands

My daughter is 16, two years ago, she started having these black warts on her left hand, (fingers and palm). At first they were just there but recently she''s been complaining that they are painful and she says that she''s lucky that she uses her right hand to write. What causes this and what can I get to remove them? Please help.

Warts are caused by a viral infection. I do suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination and treatment. Freezing of the warts are very effective and is done in the consultation rooms. You can however, purchase Duofilm. This is applied on the warts on a daily basis.