Posted by: renier | 2012-08-05

I have warts om my thumb and index finger is there anything I can do to prevent getting more warts? How can I get rid of the warts I all ready have?

To prevent that you get more warts, you should treat the ones you have. Duofilm is very effective for the treatment of warts and is available over the counter.

Posted by: amarok | 2012-08-06

Kry vir jou coloidol silver by n gesondheids winkel en spuit dit op jou hande voor jy gaan slaap die silver maak die virus dood, het vir my gehelp.

Reply to amarok
Posted by: N | 2012-08-06

I had allot of warts on my hands - Dr told me to wash my hands more regularly - Now I wash my hand about 17 times a day - warts went away after about 2 months.

Hope that helps.

Reply to N