Posted by: makoena | 2012-05-24

My Gp examined me and said the tiny 4 things that are growing next to my vigana its called Warts..... i googled ths on the internet and am so scared at the married &  i dont have multiple partners not sure of my husband but i trust him.

So my question is how do i make sure its healed for good Doc, i need a once off solution for ths....

There are treatments for warts, such as ALdara. They can recur,however.

Posted by: Tania | 2012-06-10

Go to the related/relevant ciilsafseds where like minded, successful entrepreneurs post/share their business ideas on best way to start/own/operate internet marketing business.You should google with the following strategic keywords such as:-Make Money ClassifiedsInternet Business ClassifiedsOnline Business Classifieds

Reply to Tania
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-05-30

There are treatments such as Aldara. Warts can recur, however.

Posted by: Tanya | 2012-05-28

If you googled genital warts, you must have learnt a lot about them e.g. cause, symptoms and treatment. If your GP cannot offer advice your best bet would be to go to a clinic/doctor who specialises in STDs/STIs. Dont ignore this condition as it is catchy and wont go away by itself. Wish you the best!

Reply to Tanya