Posted by: john | 2012/01/20


Hi, I would like to know what one can use for genital warts? I have tried Wart magic(liquid) but had a bad reaction to it after just three days of using it. My gland swelled up where I had applied the liquid which a GP had prescribed for me. I went to the chemist a week thereafter to look for an alternative remedy, so I bought a cream called Bye Wart but on the package it says " do not use on genitals."  I would like to find out what the side effects are, if I were to apply Bye Wart on my genitals and please recommend something that I can use, besides these two products

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


Genital warts have to be addressed and I suggest that you consult a dermatologist to have the warts frozen, in order to get rid of them.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.