Posted by: john | 2012-01-20

Hi, I would like to know what one can use for genital warts? I have tried Wart magic(liquid) but had a bad reaction to it after just three days of using it. My gland swelled up where I had applied the liquid which a GP had prescribed for me. I went to the chemist a week thereafter to look for an alternative remedy, so I bought a cream called Bye Wart but on the package it says " do not use on genitals."  I would like to find out what the side effects are, if I were to apply Bye Wart on my genitals and please recommend something that I can use, besides these two products

Genital warts have to be addressed and I suggest that you consult a dermatologist to have the warts frozen, in order to get rid of them.