Question
Posted by: Mr W | 2011/09/16

Warts

I am a bit concerned, i have developed warts in my pubic area &  when i consulted my doctor, he said there was nothing to worry about as they are not sexually transmitted. He gave me antibiotics &  said they should disappear. Is it possible for them to disappear jst like that with antibiotics? He also said that if they dont we''ll have to surgically cut them.

my concern is that  are they not sexually transmitted symptoms &  can they disappear by using antibiotics? what else can i use?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Mr W

Its difficult to comment without knowing what diagnosis your doctor made. Which antibiotic was prescribed?

2
Posted by: Mr. W | 2011/09/19

Thanks  the antibiotic prescribed was CLOXIM. I have finished the medication but it is still not gone or likely to go. what else can i use that might not any prescription?

Reply to Mr. W
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/09/19

Hi Mr W

Reply to pharmacist