Posted by: WARTS AND ALL | 2011-02-05

Hi - Is there any Rx for papiloom virus on the skin. It was not transmitted as a STD. I hav trillions of little warts and everytime I get sick or my iomune system goes down it gets more and even bigger. With every pregnancy it got wors - Im am sick of it!

Question two - I tested my blood suger with a home diabetic kit
Fasting over night my first reading was 6.4 and went up to 7.8
after lunch that was consisting of brown rice green salad - no sugar no sauce and sosage. - Should I have this investigated or is it in the normal range?

You can apply Duofilm to the warts (I am unsure of where the warts are) or you can visit your doctor to have it frozen. Unfortunately, there is no oral medication that can be taken.

Your readings are not that high but I do suggest that you consult your doctor for a glucose tolerance test, as well as a blood insullin level test.

Posted by: used to have warts | 2011-02-07

tried duofilm myself, wasted my time and money

paint the warts with clear nail polish daily, they should start coming away from the skin in a few weeks

tried and tested!

Reply to used to have warts