Posted by: melani | 2010-09-28

Iv got warts that keep getting more and more and bigger and bigger!!! Iv used aldara cream but it keeps coming back, I think because my husband also has it and his not using anything.My concern is theres like 6 on my vagina and now 3 around my anus. The last time i used aldara cream it " burned"  my skin. Any suggestions please as they have become itchy and extremly uncomfortable during intercourse especially!

Unfortunately warts do tend to recur whatever treatment is used. If your husband also has them, then he should be treated.

Posted by: melani | 2010-10-01

To the uninformed!!!
Warts are caused by a virus called HPV.....check it it. One can never say who got it 1st...husband or wife, because many people carry it without showing symptoms and you can carry the virus for years. there are many strains of it, of which a certain strain can cause cervical cancer in women. Having that is absolutly no indication that your partner cheated on you!! the symptons are actual small warts. It started as a small bump, but got slighty bigger. Its not those hard warts u get on you finger, but more like those flesh you know how u see on some old peoples faces?

Reply to melani
Posted by: mj | 2010-09-30

how do you know that you have them? wat symptoms etc

Reply to mj
Posted by: Sammy | 2010-09-29

Oh definately Unique, this is sexually transmitted.
SO, somebody is cheating on somebody here.
If my husband gave me warts, I''d leave him immediately as he''s definately screwing around.

Reply to Sammy
Posted by: Unique | 2010-09-28

To my knowledge warts in the genetals are sexually transmitted and if my memory serves me well they might be associated with some STD . They can be removed using liquid nitrogen. both parties must be treated otherwise re-infection will occur.

I''m no gynae but this is what I remember from my varsity days.

Reply to Unique