Question
Posted by: confused | 2008-11-27

Warts?

I have recently started gettting what seem to me like warts on the shaft of my penis and I believe soem are starting to form at the tip of my foreskin. The strange thing is that I have been to the doc and he says that they are not warts but merely skin clamps and that I shouldn' t worry. I have had Hiv testing recently and that is all fine. I preactice safe sex. I am not experiencing any pain or irritation but yet I am sure that there are more of these forming. Any idea what they could be?

Dear Confusion
If they seem to spread, and it worries you, get a second opinion as they can be frozen, or removed with chemical treatment. It may be molluscum contagiosum, another lesion caused by a virus.