Question
Posted by: Andy | 2010/01/22

Wart on penis

I have had a wart on the shaft of my penis for the last few years. I am married and only sleep with my wife and we are both disease free and HIV negative. I have tried to use Aldira cream twice over the last 2 years with no effect. A few months ago I noticed I also have a wart in my groin. Are these genital warts and what else can I use to get rid of them?

Andy

I suggest that you consult your doctor for cryo-therapy of the lesions. If done correctly, it will take your problem away forever. Your wife should go for a papsmear, in order to exclude warts of the cervix that can lead to cervical cancer. This is also easily treated when early detected.